BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

I am Love

*when i speak of "GOD"..i speak of our life and our light; our energy that keeps us alive


The Universe is living and breathing.
Earth is our home planet. A gift.

Sequence of events:

We dream, we create, we live, we love. We evolve. We perfect. We choose.

ex. good or bad; right or wrong

We stop dreaming, cease creation, suffer, hate. Diminish. Degrade. Choice is made.

Equillibrium; Yin-Yang.
In life, there is conflict between two opposing forces - ex. love & hate, joy and pain.

I am love.
What am I?
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
1 Corinthians 13:4-12
New International Version


It is not about religion. It is about a connection to something greater, bigger, and better.
The bible, whether written by man..it is God-inspired.
God is in us. God is love. We are love. We are God-created.
It is not about a Man in the Sky. It is not about a strict line between heaven or hell.
It is about choosing to attain a heaven, or creating a hell for ourselves.


Without each and everyone in this universe; life would be incomplete.
We each have a position to fill - and that is ourselves.
Self-realization & self-actualization.
Become who you are.


If you achieve your position through selfishness and wrong-doing and not through love and truth - consider the accomplishment "Null and Void."
"Men who lack conscience will even lie to themselves" - Lauryn Hill


"And thinks with his heart" - India.Arie




Your mind is fertile ground. Seeds have been planted, and nurtured throughout the years. Fear is infectious. A disease that spreads.
We have become a slave to our thinking - sometimes believing in our very own lies.
You're heart always feels what is genuine and true. When the heart is manipulated and lied to, there is risk of becoming numb, ignorant, and avoidant of truth.
Follow you're heart. It is how you feel. What you think, is not always real. Love will never fail, unless you think that it will. But love is still always there. You just have to be aware.
There is good, and there is bad. People can be happy, people can be sad.
But until you were sad, you did not know you were happy. Appreciate what you have, or you will learn when you no longer have it. Learn from the past, learn from your mistakes.


God is more than a man, more than a woman.
God is in every one of us. We are all love.
We create what comes next. We perfect what was created before.
God perfects us. We evolve. We choose.
But what will we choose....that is what is important.


"Free will; God does not choose for us."
We are free to be who we want. We are born with our gifts, our burdens, our sins (of our fathers) We experience life and we begin a journey to express ourselves everyday and change the world we live in just by living in it. Nothing stays the same, because we never stay the same. We keep changing, and we change what has already been changed; on to the next thing; every next thing is a choice we make (whether its blindly or mindfully made)...& every choice has it's effect.
You will reap what you sow. Time is continuous, moments meshing together...
What is this all leading up to?
STOP YOURSELF DAILY to think of what you are doing and how you are feeling...be real, true, and honest. Otherwise, you are wasting time and you are wasting You.
The answers are within us, we have to unlock the secret levels of our mind, body, and spirit in order to achieve our Truth. Challenge yourself, and knock down every threat.



"Now everybody got the game figured out all wrong
I guess you never know what you got till its gone
I guess this is why I'm here and I cant come back home
And guess when I heard that when I was back home

Every interview I'm representing you making you proud
Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud" - Kanye West



Who am I? Why am I? What am I? Where am I? How am I? 
I am love. Because I was born. I am Human; I inhabit a soul and a spirit given to me by a greater force of energy or being; God. I am on Planet Earth. I feel, I think, I see, I touch, I smell, I hear. 


Religion vs. Spirituality


The rules of life are embedded in us.
We can choose to be light or darkness.
We can choose to follow light or darkness.
The world is a stable place; justice, karma, balance.
What you give is what you get.
If you give light, you will receive light.
If you plant an apple seed, you will reap an apple tree.
If you choose darkness, you will receive darkness.


God, the Devil, Angels, & demons..


We create, we project.
Survival of the fittest.


What came first: the chicken or the egg?
God or us?


God is us. 
We all seek love and happiness.


When our mind is infected with fear and hate, our spirit becomes weak. 
The spirit is the hardest thing to mend.
The heart feels everything.
If you do not follow what you're heart feels,  you are going against yourself.
If you go against love, you are choosing lies and hatred.


Do not be afraid to be you.
You have a position to fill. 
and that is You.
You are a part of LIFE.
LIFE needs you to be COMPLETE.
We always have a choice.
There is never "no way out"
Choose Life.
Choose Love.
Choose You.
Choose Truth.


Everything will flourish.


She don't believe in shootin' stars,
but she believe in shoes & cars. - Kanye West




These were thoughts I had as I meditated.
I do not have all the answers.
But I am seeking truth, and I trust that my Spirit will be guided towards it.
"The Secret" has influenced me to become more aware of my existence. I meditated so that I could clear my mind, and become aware...
We tend to keep moving with Life and we let our experiences build up and our thoughts continue without our awareness of them. We are so caught up that we forget to STOP and actually become aware of our thoughts, and not just "programmed." I think it's so important to clear your head and let it flow freely. Because that is when you are in control of your thoughts, and your thoughts don't control You.

0 comments: