BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 06, 2010

Me, today.

I am great! Life is the most beautiful truth of existence ever. Haha, i am so in love ! I finally feel like I am preparing for what I personally believe life is all about, and not what i've been brainwashed to believe. Much happier days. I am light as a feather! Going w/ the flow, and letting love guide me.
Meditation has changed my life, lol.


I am so in love with LIFE! I am happy I have finally chosen to love! There is light and darkness in all of us, and for a little while I was focusing on how bad things can be. I was afraid of the possibility of evil and it's existence. I gave so much power and focus to the fear that evil might happen that I just wanted to give up on everything. But I wasn't looking at "everything," I was just looking at the bad stuff.. Now that i'm finally letting myself see how GOOD things can be, I want to cherish what I have. I choose to love everything that is living and breathing on this planet because we're all here Now. I choose to be light over darkness! =) I choose to shine rather than blind the next generation of children with fear of living and of life. This world is NEUTRAL. a Balance of things...there's good and bad, but it's all about what you focus on and the change you bring to things...we're all so important just bcuz we're alive and that makes us so beautiful. So yes, I am in love and happy I found it in myself to love unconditionally despite all the darkness in this world. I am brave! A true warrior =) My love will conquer any darkness, and the only way darkness can conquer me is if i let it...i have the power, i have the control. I choose to inspire and encourage human potential, rather than to tell people what is right or wrong, or to let people tell me what is right or wrong.


How has everything been with you?



0 comments: